Saturday, June 6, 2015

Join my Flirt4Free Fan Club

Hello Flirt Fans!

Just wanted to remind everyone my FAN CLUB is open, right now you can get in on the action for 200 credits per month. What will that get you?

1. EXCLUSIVE Videos on my Fan Club Page that ONLY members can see, and these are XXX Rated, you can view them as much as you like. I add new ones often.

2. Exclusive Photos only available to FAN CLUB Members, new ones added as I go.

3. Discounts on ALL my shows and VOD's

4. FREE Monthly MEMBERS ONLY show (valued at 600 credits +)  Each month I hold a Member show where all Fan Club Members can join no one else is allowed. We can all chat and then you all get to watch a steamy show and I change it up

5. Special Red Color name in my room with extra special attention from me!!!  Also a Private wall to talk to me!

Get in on this special rate before it goes up as more content is added! JOIN NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment