Saturday, April 18, 2015

FANS READ: MY ROOM RULES & TIPPING!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a post to explain how my system and tipping works on Chaturbate and other sites. I have some rules and fans that don't seem to understand what my tips etc mean.

  1. When you are tipping towards a goal, that is what it is for GOAL. Unless a tip note is used and you request a flash for the specified amount on my bio.
  2. ALL VIDEOS must be purchased in 1 single tip, with the name of video and your email in a note. Tipping towards goals does not mean you get to choose a video if you tip so much! This is separate from goals! Unless I offer highest tipper a vid that is the only time this rule does NOT apply.
  3. Tipping certain amounts does NOT give you the right to ask for videos, photos, pm privileges etc. Even if you tipped xx amount in one day. you still have to pay the PM fee for the new day!!!
  4. MY TWITTER is strictly for my promotions, so is my email. I DO NOT AND WILL NO LONGER answer fan mail on twitter for free. You can purchase my KIK or Snapchat separate to communicate with me please use tip note with username. Click here to access
  5. If we are playing a game such as Token Keno, you win a prize that you already one, this does NOT entitle you to a different prize, it is the chance you take tipping that duplicate prizes can be won. PLEASE RESPECT THIS!!! Do not ask for anything else.
  6. Please understand this is my JOB, there is a reason models have to sell things separate, say KIK for instance, this does take time out of a models day to respond, and it is time working.
Thank you for understanding!!! I will no longer allow any of these rules to be broken!!! This is how my room works and my rules are.

No comments:

Post a Comment