Thursday, April 23, 2015

Flirt4Free...My new Home




Hello dear fans and readers!

 I am thrilled to announce I have joined the FLIRT4FREE team! My first day there was Monday the 20th, and what an amazing warm welcome it was. Not only was I greeted with welcomeing members, I had a successful day!

 All in all, the fans loved my personality, how bubbly and outgoing I was, and to top it off I did not have near as many DEMANDS or people trying to scam me this week as I have on other sites I cammed.

I continued to log on every day this week that I could, and I am still amazed at the members courtesy. I was nervous doing privates at first since most times I am in open rooms in the past. But I really felt comfortable, and let members know up front what to expect and not expect from my shows.

I am building a great fan base, and I take the time to talk to each and every person that really connects with me, if you come in and talk, that is one of the things I love, getting to know my fans on a really good basis.

Come see me on FLIRT4FREE. I also highly recommend signing up as a model there as well if you are a chat host. It is a very relaxed fun place to be!!.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE HELPED ME THIS WEEK AND TO MY ACCOUNT REP EDDIE, THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSES WHEN I HAVE A QUESTION. CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment