Thursday, December 4, 2014

Life of a Webcam Model

Hello everyone,

My name is Sierra Elizabeth (stage name) aslo known as Hotphotomom.  I am here to give you play by play on what it is like to be a webcam model.

First let me start off saying I found myself jobless with a degree in Accounting. I have 3 kids still at home and I am a single mother. I tried my hand at my own photography business, but was not successful at getting clients to keep the bills paid. I searched the net for any and all work at home jobs, I decided to try my hand at Webcam Modeling.

I am normally very shy, I am however outgoing, and had a hard life to where I was not comfortable with my body. I was raped as a child leading to insecurities as an adult.

So when I signed up as a cammodel I did not think they would even accept me, as I am 38 years old. The first site I applied for accepted me, and next thing I knew was that "It's Showtime" which is really what it is. You become a person that you don't even know.

I do love my job, as I set my hours, set my rates, I control what I do or do NOT do, and I meet some amazing people along the way.  It is the perfect scenario....kinda

It does have it's days where you may get many customers and no privates. It becomes a frustration game. There are days I earn $5 and days I earn up to $500.00. Another thing about this job is it can be very exhausting. Hour after hour of performing for men. Some will get very rude and request things that are not even legal IE...Incestual roleplay for instance. I kindly remind them that we are not allowed to do that, most times they will leave your room and try to find a model that will. DO NOT DO THIS, as it is against the rules of all sites and the law.

I have quite a few regulars who will come back and spend their time and money on me. They get  to know you so well, and feel like you are only there for them. I love that connection with my customers. There are often days where my nerves get shot from men wanting FREE shows, or to do their deed watching you for free. There are Ups and Downs.

I work for Jasmin, which is very classy and high quality. They have very high standards and big spenders. I also work for Internet Modeling which gives me access to a few sites, and an adult video store that I can upload Videos to sell!  You can also earn more different ways depending on the sites themselves.

All in all, it is just like any other job, you have to work at it to really build that base, constantly adding to your wardrobe, toy collection, and learning to try new things to your comfort level. It can be very rewarding yet exhausting, best part is, you chose what time you clock in and out per say.

If you ever thought about it, I would say try it. It boosted my self esteem and my love life in the bedroom as I am more open to new things with my man. If you have questions feel free to email me.

Happy Camming
Sierra Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment