Monday, December 8, 2014

WebCam Models Wanted!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to start this post off by saying I am so glad I got into webcam modeling the past few months! Not only have I met some amazing people, boosted my self confidence, and love what I do, I also make a pretty darn good income!!! Starting off takes a little getting used to but once you have it down, you are golden!! I am looking to add new models and help you become an amazing model.

First step is to apply. One of the first places I recommend applying is Internet Modeling. They are for amateurs and seasoned Webcam Models, but the best part is you are paid WEEKLY, and you also are paid 70-80% of your earnings. One of my favorite places to work! They will set you up with some great tools and a few sites to broadcast on. I recommend starting here at this point. I did and it made me really relaxed and I learned to better my shows. GREAT people to work for, the customers are great and you set your prices and it is YOUR show!. So why not APPLY now. Need extra money? want to set your own hours? Even make a full time living? Then what are you waiting for? Join me on Internet Modeling 

Women, men, couples and more!!!

Happy Camming!!
Sierra Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment