Saturday, December 13, 2014

The top places I have found that works!

Hello everyone, I have been camming a few months now and have tried multiple sites. The past few days I have really enjoyed MyFreeCams (MFC) not only do I make the money, the traffic is amazing! I have met some great people on there past few days and intend to stay with them long term!

 The next place I found is similar, Chaturbate. They are setup a lot like MFC. You have so much control over your room and profile it is amazing!

Here are the main pros:
1. You control your rates for EVERYTHING!
2. You can mute basic and guests that do not intend to pay.
3. They have an amazing profile setup, the possibilities are endless.
4. You can offer Skype Shows
5. Create tip menus, countdowns, etc before you perform an action.
6. Friendly customers
7. Create Amazon or Victoria's secrets wishlists clients can purchase from and ship to you.
8. Sell videos and pictures from your profile. Get nude in Free chat when tip goals reached. Clients tip more!!

There is so much more I can add here, but I have been having fun creating my profiles for these pages. Looks like I found 2 amazing sites to stick with for good!! Have a great site you work for? Share it with us in the comments!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment