Monday, May 4, 2015

FAN CLUB GRAND OPENING......

Hello my loves!

Just wanted to say WOW! You guys are really making me feel at home on Flirt4free!! We are so very close to getting the credits I need to open my Fan Club and I truly think we will make it by Thursday! 

We only need 3,515 lifetime credits to open! I have so many videos, photos, and perks for my members!

If we reach this goal by Thursday May 7th, we will have a GRAND OPENING party in my room on Friday May 8th during my day show, and again during the weekend/

There will be Raffles, contests, games and of course NUDITY!.. If you would like to help me earn more credits, please follow me, take me private, watch some of my VOD's and virtual gifts work too ....

I HAVE FAITH IN MY FLIRT4FREE FANS! 

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment