Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TIP ME TUESDAY DEALS!

Happy Tuesday my wonderful fans!

Hope you all enjoyed this 3 day weekend, and stayed dry, it was pretty yucky here yesterday, but the other 2 days were good!

On to my Tip me Tuesday and how it will work.

Trying to build up a fan base is tough in this industry, so I am always looking for new ways to get people to come to my room and see what I am all about, how fun, caring and real I am to all my fans.

So today Tuesday, I am running a deal: THESE ARE TO BE SINGLE TIPS!! They do not combine.

Tips of 50 credits gets a boob or ass flash PLUS Access to one VOD Free!

Tips of 75 get Kitty Flash and one free VOD

Tips of 100 get Full nude flash, and 2 Videos!

Tips of 1,000 Gets Lifetime Fanclub, 20 min private free, Access to 5 Videos and extra special love from me!!

Powerboosts of 500 or more gets 30 day Fanclub, and a video .

So lets make this Tuesday a terrific one! Come by, say hello, and get to know me! You all are very important to me and I enjoy my time with each and every one of you!

Thanks to all my loyal fans, I could not be here without you. Click HERE TO SEE ME ON FLIRT4FREE

Much Love
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment