Monday, May 25, 2015

FLIRT4FREE Fans: Check Out My Deals!

Happy Memorial Day Fans!

I was on the fence on whether to stay on Flirt4Free or not the past few days. I find it tough to login for a few hours to make 30 cents. But I have decided to give it my all! Check out my BIO and Favorite me, and also sign up to get an email when I am online;

Here are some great things I have going on on Flirt4Free!

  1. Fan Club! Join my Fan Club for 200 credits per month! This is an excellent way to keep in touch with me on my private wall, FREE Exclusive XX rated videos, photos and more that only members get to see!!! You get discounts on all my shows, and VOD's as well as a 10-15 minute FANCLUB members only show once a month FREE (600-700 credit value) Plus you show up in a different color in my room, and always gt special treatment from me! JOIN TODAY!! It is well worth it
  2.  VOD's- All my shows are recorded and then made available to members to view for a set credit per minute rate (5% discount for fan club members). This will give you a good look inside what my shows and privates are like! You can check them out my VOD's here
  3.  Private shows: Private shows are my favorite!!! You can schedule a private with me if you want a personal touch added, such as certain outfit requests, certain toys etc. Or if you are visiting my room, take me private for an amazing experience! I love to chat a little at the beginning to give us a more personal experience,  I have toys such as dildos, buttplug and the infamous HITATCHI!!  Check out my BIO and follow me , and sign up for email notifications so you know when I am online.
  4. RAFFLES AND GAMES: I love to hold raffles and games in my room. I do weekly and or monthly raffles and various games throughout the month! Make sure you get in on the action each time I am online.!
 I have FAITH in my fans, so let's have a KICKASS month and help to to remain a FLIRT4FREE Exclusive model!

Sierra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment