Sunday, May 17, 2015

FLIRT4FREE FANS PLEASE READ!! WHAT A DEAL!

Hello my Flirt Fans!

As you all know I am a single mother to 3 kids at home, and I have to try to work from home to be here for them as daycare is too expensive. I have been camming for awhile, although I am not making ends meet by any means doing this, as it has been really hit and miss.

I am also the owner of  my own photography business, this is supposed to be my main income, with bills racking up, summer about to hit, kids will be home etc. I am in desperate need if new backgrounds, lighting and lenses.

I was raised in a bad environment with rapings, beatings, drugs, walking the streets etc, that I have been diagnosed with PTSD. I want to offer my photo services to children in abused homes, as well as mothers with children who live in shelters from abuse. Let them know they are not alone, and there is life after trauma.

So, I am hoping my fans can help me out a little but :) Anyone that emails me a $25.00 Amazon GC with get 3 months FREE fanclub membership, $50.00 will get 6 mos FREE, and $100.00 Will get an entire year free!!!

or any OFFLINE TIPS and BOOSTS HELP AS WELL! 

FOR THIS PROMO ONLY, I WILL INCLUDE FREE SNAPCHAT ACCESS for the period of your dontation, 3, 6 or 12, months

SEND THE GIFT CARD TO sierraelizabeth@yandex.com, Include your FLIRT USERNAME and SNAPCHAT Name so I can add you,

Thank you all so very much!!!!!!!
LOVE AND HUGS
Sierrs

No comments:

Post a Comment