Saturday, May 2, 2015

Flirt4Free Adult Webcam Award Nominee! + HELP ME BE FLIRT EXCLUSIVE!!!

Happy Saturday Fans!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I have been nominated for an Adult Webcam Award as a Flirt4Free Model! This is a huge accomplishment and I am honored to be nominated!!

I joined Flirt in November 2014. I just started camming there last week! Week 1 was great as I had the "NEW" symbol by my name and was able to reach top 3% five times in 13 hours online! I was thrilled and thought wow, I found the site I can become exclusive on. 

Week 2, they took the "new" way from my name and now I an down in the bottom 0. All my hopes went out the window. I am trying to open my fan club as I have tons of exclusive videos, photos, and offers for my members!!

Please take the time and come see me at Flirt4Free! ALL TIPS, POWER BOOSTS, VIRTUAL GIFTS, EMAILS and more help me to gain exposure, pay my bills, and get my fan club open!!

I do have a wishlist as well, I truly want to be exclusive to flirt, but I am reaching out for help to keep me there in general

Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment